Ever heard the saying, “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight”? The truth is a great smile has far-reaching effects that extend beyond just appearances. A confident smile can actually work wonders for your self-esteem! Studies have shown that smiling can improve your relationships with others, help you make better first impressions, and even boost your mood.
If you find that you often hide or cover your teeth because you’re embarrassed of your smile, then orthodontics could be exactly what you need to finally get a picture-perfect smile you’ll be excited to show off. And now with advancements in modern dentistry, there are more orthodontic options than ever for you to choose from. With orthodontics, changing your smile can truly change your life!
What Orthodontics Can Fix
You don’t have to settle for a smile with imperfections. Orthodontics can fix the following concerns:
- Crooked teeth
- Gaps and spacing between teeth
- Open bite
To put it simply, orthodontics can adjust and shift your teeth into their perfect positions for an attractive, straight smile.
Modern Orthodontics Options
Today’s orthodontic options are more comfortable, and work faster, than traditional metal braces. If you’re thinking of improving your smile, consider one of these revolutionary new treatments.
- Invisalign® — These custom-made, removable aligners are nearly invisible so many people won’t even be able to tell you’re in the middle of a procedure.
- ClearCorrect © Clear Braces — Similar to Invisalign, these clear aligner trays straighten teeth without any brackets or wires.
- Six Month Smiles Braces® — As opposed to noticeable, clunky braces, this option uses subtle clear brackets and tooth-colored wires to correct teeth in as little as six months.
- Cfast Cosmetic Tooth Alignment — This procedure focuses on fixing the front teeth that show when you smile, so you’ll be done with your treatment in just months!
Want to learn more about your options? Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have!