Your Friendly Omaha Dentists
Locally Owned and Operated Here in Omaha
At Today's Dental, we believe in providing exceptional dental care while following these five core tenets.
- Integrity - While there are many treatment options available to you, we’ll only recommend products and services that are truly appropriate for your care. We only use the most efficient, proven techniques and products that are known to be effective and long-lasting. We want your teeth and mouth to be as healthy as possible for the rest of your life.
- Passion - Everyone in our office is passionate about patient care. From the time you walk in to the moment you leave, our entire focus is on you, your health, and your happiness.
- Impeccable Communication - As a team, we work on skills like active listening, communication, and compassion, all in order to give you the best possible experience. We understand that an educated patient is a happy patient, so we’re sure to explain all treatment options in simple, easy to understand terms.
- Sincerity - We are interested in who you are as a person. This includes your interests, activities, family, school, and work. At Today’s Dental, you are never treated like a number.
- Respect - Your dental health is an important aspect of your overall health and well-being, and at Today’s Dental we respect your needs and concerns when it comes to your dental health plan. We work as a team, consisting of our doctors, our staff, and you to come up with treatments that will meet your goals and leave you smiling.
Visit One of Our Local Dentist's Offices
Today's Dental has three locations across the city. When you're looking for a dentist in Omaha, we'd love to have you and your family stop by one of our offices! Each of our branches opens at 7:30AM to help accommodate the busy schedules of those in our community.
Our Tranquility Park dental office is located in the Tranquility Place shopping center, just off of Maple Rd and across the way from the Tranquility Soccer Complex.
12322 Emmet St., Omaha, NE 68164
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30AM-5:30PM
- Friday: 7:30AM-2:00PM
When Our Patients Are Happy, We Are Happy.
We do all we can to make your dental experience a rewarding one. At Today’s Dental, we work with you as a team to plan treatments that meet your goals and leave you smiling. After all, we want your life to be full of happy and carefree smiles that you can be proud of. We look forward to working with you!