Modern Dental Crowns & Bridges in Omaha, NEWhether you’re struggling with damaged or missing teeth, we can help! We take great pride in staying on the leading edge of dentistry and providing a variety of restorative options to renew our patients’ smiles. You don’t have to settle for a smile that doesn’t look or function at its best. Call our office to book your consultation today!
CEREC® Same-Day CrownsWondering if a dental crown is the right choice for you? Here are some of the most common dental issues that may require crowning.
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Severely discolored or misshapen teeth
- Tooth restoration for implants
- Weakened tooth after root canal or large filling
- Worn down teeth
Dental BridgesDo you have one or more missing teeth? Dental bridges, as their name suggests, can “bridge” the gap in your smile. A bridge is a dental prosthesis comprised of dental crowns on each end that are attached to natural-looking replacement teeth in the middle. The crowns on help hold the bridge in place by covering existing teeth on either side of the space or attaching to implants.
Benefits of Dental Bridges
Looking into your tooth replacement options? Here are just some of the benefits of dental bridges!
- Maintain your facial shape
- Prevent your existing teeth from moving
- Properly distribute the force of your bite
- Restore your ability to speak, eat & chew