We’re THRILLED to be open again and able to treat all of our patients.
OUR OMAHA LOCATIONS
Now, more than ever, oral health care is extremely important. Get your appointments booked to keep your mouth and overall health in tip-top shape.
To maximize the safety of our patients and staff, please note that as a result of COVID-19, we have updated some of our daily procedures:
- All paperwork, updated information, and payment will be completed online or via telephone to maintain social distancing as much as possible
- We will ask you a few screening questions when calling to confirm your appointment time and date
- Upon arrival, we ask that you remain in your car and call the office to inform the front desk that you have arrived
- When ready, a staff member will call you on your cell phone to notify you that they are ready for your appointment
- We will greet you at the door, ask you a few screening questions and take your temperature
- Once these steps are complete, you will be escorted back to a chair for your care
- The lobby will have minimal items, the front desk will have plexiglass barriers and the staff will wear full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)